This program was offered in collaboration with the Oregon Historical Society's exhibit, World War II: A World at War, A State Transformed as a part of the History Pub series and was recorded at McMenamins Kennedy School in Portland, Oregon on August 31, 2015.
About History Pub
Join us for beer and history, sponsored by the Oregon Historical Society, the Oregon Cultural Trust, Holy Names Heritage Center and McMenamins, in which you'll hear lively local or regional history while you enjoy a frosty pint or two of handcrafted ale.
Special Thanks to the Following Contributors to this Exhibit
- City of Portland Archives
- North Portland Multimedia Center
- The Oregonian Archives
- Oregon Historical Society Davies Family Research Library
- Oregon State University Archives
- Portland State University Rutherford Collection
- Thomas Robinson