For 20 years, the Oregon Historical Society has presented the Mark O. Hatfield Distinguished Historians Forum, bringing together the nation’s top scholars and award-winning authors for thought-provoking evenings of history.
Tickets and Pricing
The 2018 series is sold out! Thank you for supporting great history!
- Peter & Noydena Brix
- Bill and Karen Early
- Jamieson & Tiffany Grabenhorst
- Ronna Hoffman
- Sue Horn-Caskey & Rick Caskey
- Laura Meier
- Bob & Marilyn Ridgely
- Shelk Foundation
- Patricia Smullin, KOBI/Medford, KLSR/Eugene
- William & Helen Jo Whitsell
- Michael & Elizabeth McCaslin
- Jim & Cathy Parker
- John & Leanne DiLorenzo
- Jim Huffman & Leslie Spencer
- Jon V. Jaqua & Kimberly B. Cooper Fund of the Oregon Community Foundation
- The Keller Foundation
- Paul and Grace Andrews
- John & Nancy Dennis
- Fred & Patricia Granum
- Antoinette Hatfield
- Paul W. Leavens
- Richard & Shannon Leonetti
- James Milne
- Charles & Ruth Poindexter
- Leonard & Jeannie Santos
- Bob & Barre Stoll
- Howard Werth & Marion Levitan
- Devil’s Food Catering
- Greg Keller & Elizabeth Hatfield-Keller
- Yamhill Valley Vineyards
- Perkins Coie
- Joy Dress-Neitling
Hatfield Historians Forum Recorded Lectures, 2015 – 2017
H.W. Brands (2017)
Henry William Brands was born in Oregon, went to college in California, sold cutlery across...
An Evening with Teddy Roosevelt 2016
Joe Wiegand is regarded as our nation’s premier Theodore Roosevelt recreator. A political...
Kenneth C. Davis
Kenneth C. Davis is the New York Times best-selling author of Don’t Know Much About®...
Simon Winchester, best-selling author, journalist, and broadcaster, has worked as a foreign...
Rick Atkinson on World War II
Rick Atkinson is a best-selling author, Pulitzer Prize winner, and Washington Post...
Richard Norton Smith on Nelson Rockefeller
Richard Norton Smith is a nationally recognized presidential historian and former head of...