Emily Rogers, President
Program Specialist, Cambia Health Foundation
Jennifer Sitton, Vice President
Communications & Public Affairs Director, Legislative Advocates Government Affairs
Ben Furr, Secretary
Stakeholder Communications Manager, Cambia Health Solutions
Event Assistant, Swaim Strategies
Evan R. Christopher
Associate Attorney, Davis Wright Tremaine
Attorney, Engrav Law Office LLP
Founder, Off Road
Policy Specialist, Urban League of Portland
Development Coordinator, Corporate & Foundation Relations, PSU Foundation
Senior Financial Analyst, Intel
Associate Attorney, Gordon Rees Scully & Mansukhani LLP
Communications Manager, The Street Trust
Rose Flores Medlock
Instructional Designer / Researcher, Contractor
ITS Systems Engineer, TriMet
Supervising Archaeologist / Assistant Lab Director, Archaeological Investigation Northwest
Associate Attorney, Troutman Sanders
Judicial Law Clerk, Oregon Court of Appeals
HR Benefits and Compliance Manager, Precoa LLC
Alex Saro Youssefian
Senior Partner, Talent Acquisition, Banfield Pet Hospital
What is The Cabinet?
The Cabinet is the ambassador board for the Oregon Historical Society. Established in 2014, The Cabinet is consists of dynamic young professionals from varied backgrounds who share a passion for history. By supporting the Society through fundraising and outreach, and by introducing new patrons to OHS exhibits, the research library, publications, and public programs, Cabinet members play a vital role in helping OHS continue to preserve and share Oregon history for future generations.
As stewards of the Oregon Historical Society, The Cabinet educates, informs, and engages all ages by interacting with the community in ways that inspire curiosity in our shared past, with the goal of making Oregon history fun for all ages.
- Volunteerism & Community Service
- Valuable Networking & Professional Development Opportunities
- Fundraising & Event Management Experience
- The Opportunity to Help Share & Preserve Oregon History!
What is Required?
- Maintain current membership status with the Oregon Historical Society at the Individual level ($60).
- Support fundraising, production, and attendance of The Cabinet's annual signature event.
- Assist OHS cultivation and friend-raising by hosting friends at two OHS programs per year.
- Attend the majority of Cabinet meetings each year, with no more than one unexcused absence each year.
- Support & promote OHS through peer to peer or social media outreach and marketing.